Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This Nigerian lady wants a one night stand with Rema

A Nigerian lady who can’t hold back her feelings after listening to a new song by Mavin’s latest act, Rema, disclosed that she wants a one night stand with him.

 According to the Nigerian lady identified as Munachimso Zino on Facebook , she wants a one night stand with Rema because she hasn’t been herself since after listening to his song and she is also deeply in love with him.

She wrote;

I can’t hide my feelings anymore 4 this boy, who knowns him please telling him someone is deeply in love with him. I don’t need anything from him, I just need one night stand (sex) with him. Ever since I listen to his songs haven’t been myself. I love you Rema



Recall that few weeks ago also, a Nigerian lady identified simply as “Victory” took to her Instagram handle to express her wish to have a one night stand with Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known by his stage name as Kizz Daniel. Victory whose video had since been making the rounds across the social media platforms, begged the popular Nigerian artiste and FlyBoy I.N.C boss for a one night stand with her.

“I Want to have a One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel, I Love him so Much, and I even have his name tattooed on my Back,” She said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments